Sunday, May 9, 2010

Renovations

Jesus took me into a room where it was large and warm and had a reddish glow. There was a large container that fitted into the edges (sort of like a casserole dish) of the room up high about chest high. I could not figure what it was at first. He put his hand on the edge of it and said it had to go. It was too small. He had just put it in recently and now it was time already for a new one. So, He had the construction crew lifting it out of the room. Beeping was going on as if a crane was lifting and the container was being removed. Jesus you show me walls – two walls - anger and stubbornness. They are fitted together at a corner – they are long walls. You showed me that you were expanding the area for the love container by knocking out those walls. I agreed that they had to go. I watch as you knock them out and fit me with an even larger container for love. I am so thankful. I love you Jesus and praise you that you always work on me. I asked to see you more and understand you more. You never fail me. You never stop the work. Yep – you said – it’s an ongoing project. It’s going to be a doozie. You’re already a doozie – but you will be even more beautiful. These renovations – they are always taking place – today I just get to see them in person. Jesus said it’s no coincidence that He’s a carpenter. He’s always tearing out and building. I asked why love needed a container – He told me it’s fluid and that if it didn’t have a container it would flood the whole neighborhood. I asked if that would be a bad thing – He said, all in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post