Saturday, April 10, 2010

April is Action Month!

Do something good that you've been putting off or that you've never done before. See aprilisactionmonth.com to see some fascinating details on the contest! But go there before April 29th, 2010 - that's when the contest ends!
Isn't it funny how you can think about doing something and then sort of put it off, talk yourself out of it or just ignore it all together? I thought about starting a blog a couple of years ago. I even went as far as to buy a book on how to do it. But, like many things people think of or dream about, I didn't do anything with it. I do plenty of other things I want and dream about doing, but with some things - it's like a wall is standing in my way and I can't seem to get around it. For me with this blog that wall moved when someone asked me to take action (see the website referenced above). Of course I didn't even think about a blog at first. I had to actually think pretty hard - "Gee, what do I really want to do that I haven't done or I've put off?" Then, I remembered that a blog was part of a hope I'd had some time ago. So, here I am with "Expectant Life" expectant of good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post