Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Notary People

Went to take my Notary renewal today and was amused and amazed at all the different people and their attitudes. Odd people, Notaries.  Of course, I can say that since I've been one for over 20 years. Some were furious that they had to spend a day doing this.  Others were bored.  Some were worried (this was their 1st time).  Some were worried (this was their re-test)!  Some were worried they weren't going to pick up their children on time from day care.  Still others were relaxed and enjoying the time.  Some were dressed in office attire.  Others were in jeans and t-shirts.  There were young, old, women, men, cowboys, techno geeks, business folks, some in poor health, others fit as a fiddle - all sorts of people.  The proctors who administered the test were interesting - they seemed to have the knack of causing lots of the people to lose their patience and temper. Me - I was looking at Jesus a lot of the day.  He was just smiling there, pointing to one or another person for me to pray about.  I enjoyed the day with Him and all the people.  Think I passed the test - haven't failed it yet in all these years, but you never know!  If I fail, I'll just re-take the test and have another day enjoying the people with Jesus - again.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post